Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Holiday Favorites

We made it back from almost two weeks away visiting family and friends in Oklahoma. There's way too much to write about the events during the time we were gone, so I'll just highlight the time with some pictures.


Christmas morning with my side of the family. Nathan was more interested in copying Grandpa by putting bows on his head.


On BSC's side, the traditional "dirty Santa" gift exchange was especially vicious. Three awesome gifts were stolen from me. I ended up with a gift nobody wanted.



Second Christmas with BSC's side of the family. Nathan made out well. See all those gifts? Those are all for him.


I'm pretty sure Mr. Potato Head was his favorite.


Tulsa was in the 70's off and on the entire time we were there. It was amazing. We took Nathan for walks around his parents' land.


We found some train tracks, and ten minutes later a train.

But most importantly, Brandi had her baby!

Photobucket

3 comments:

bcstark said...

Love the photo with the bows on his head - he is so cute! Looks like he cleaned up at Christmas - that is a TON of presents!

Candice said...

Looks like you had an awesome Christmas! I'm so jealous that you were in nice weather, it was COLD here!

Unknown said...

I always end up with the short stick in the dirty Santa games too. And I'm pretty sure we carted home at least that many presents for Ethan...it's crazy! Mr. Potato Head is a good one, though.