Sunday, November 09, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged several times for these two particular things. Then BSC posted and tagged me again, so I figured I better obey the husband.

For the first tag, the instructions are to post the sixth photo from the sixth album on my computer. Because I use iPhoto and don't have folders, I had to go by "events." Here's what I came up with:

This picture was taken when I was 20 weeks pregnant with Nathan. This was taken the night before we found out we were having a boy.

The next tag says to list seven weird facts about yourself.

1. I have really sensitive skin. So sensitive than I regularly break out in rashes. Attractive, no? Just last night my arms started to itch uncontrollably. When I looked at them, here's what I found:
2. I have become totally dumb since having a child. Just the other day I discovered that I glued a picture in Nate's baby book on top of the page cover. Seriously, who does stuff like that?

3. Everything has to match: File folders, hangers, towels, pushpins, boxes, etc. I even prefer to have all the same brand of makeup, haircare products, and cleaning products, but that doesn't happen very often.

4. I count all of Nate's toys so I know when one is missing. Today he had 12 crayons and 4 cars in his bag of toys at church. I know that he has 13 balls in his tray and 7 Sponge Bob books in the car. He also has 14 pacifiers and we've been missing an orange one for a few weeks. It's totally bugging me.

5. I can hold my breath for long periods of time. I got my dad's extra-large lungs. Last I tried, I was able to swim two laps of the pool on one breath.

6. I struggle to forgive people. I just recently talked to a friend for the first time in ten years from high school who I was on bad terms with. It was a really big deal for me and she probably had no idea it was that much of an issue.

7. I have very vivid and emotional dreams. Sometimes they end up effecting my day.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Nici said...

I have the dream thing too, maybe it is genetic. The counting this is also genetic. I don't count toys, but I do count stairs, steps, and many other odd things.

Jackie Blum said...

Oh my goodness, you gave me quite a shock! I opened up your post and saw the picture before I read anything. I thought you were announcing you were pregnant! My heart skipped! But then I read and understood. Phew!

I think your counting thing is fairly common among us type As. I count everything too, but my biggest thing is counting stairs and steps to places. I count Ava's blocks when I am putting them away, and things like the number of steps it takes for me to get from the kitchen to the laundry room. I can't go up a flight of stairs ANYWHERE without counting them! I just thought I was neurotic. Glad I'm not the only one!

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

What a fun post!

As for you counting Nathan's toys?! WOW! Girl, I feel sorry for you. Oh how many toys and pacifiers L'il C lost. My prayers are with you to prevent insanity. ha ha (Is that possible?!) :)

Emily Cade said...

On that note of iphoto and events, isn't that great? I love mac, it's so efficient with things like that. And yes, love Real Simple, have you seen the new "Real Simple" show on TLC?

tabitha jane said...

oh me too about the dreams!